One-on-one Windsor chair skill-building
2-3 days of instruction in your shop
- Topics are personalized to your needs and cover all aspects of traditional Windsor chair making, including: steam bending, turning legs, seat carving, sharpening, riving, and shop set up.
- This new offering is for aspiring chairmakers who understand the basics and are looking to improve their skills and knowledge.
- Student must have appropriate tools, shop and materials.
- $500 per day ($300 for travel days), plus travel and accommodations.
- Reach out for more information.